Describe the bug
- Create 2 keyboard shortcuts:
- Key: F11, enable "Repeat assigned action" with Delay 0 and Rate 0.5, set a HUD to display when triggered (to see the issue more clearly)
- Key: F12, same settings
- Press F11 quickly followed by F12 (or the opposite)
=> F11's action will run, followed by F12's action, then F11's action will keep repeating until F11 is pressed again.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
- Type of Mac: Mac mini Late 2014
- macOS version: 10.15.6
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.389
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
- Disable "Repeat assigned action"
- Check "Always use old keyboard shortcut implementation"