BTT stopped working correctly with Firefox

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.
As far as I know, I'm using the latest. I can't see how to upgrade it any further.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
The BTT commands have stopped working correctly on FF 104.0.2

I had a command that made the window full size. Now, it randomly makes it 1/2 size or sometimes makes it full size. When I use my command that is supposed to move it to 1/2 the window on the right; it sometimes puts it on the left. If I repeat, it moves it to the right. If I repeat again, or use 1/2 the window on the left, it shrinks FF to about 1/5 the screen and moves it around.

BTT still works on all other apps.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Air

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Video link: 2022-09-16_16-39-21

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Air
  • macOS version: 10.15.7
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 2.428 (788)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

you are using a version of BTT that’s ~4 years old, I have no idea about the bugs in this version.

Possibly try to restart your machine or check your Firefox extensions

I've told BTT to check for updates and nothing comes up. How do i get the most recent version?