BTT Setapp version hangs on launch

Describe the bug
For some reason, the Setapp version of BTT occasionally hangs ("not responding") and refuses to reopen until I do a full restart. Killing all BTT-related processes in Activity Monitor doesn't fix it, even removing all of the preferences/application support files and doing a clean install doesn't fix it, the only successful workaround I've found is restarting.

Strangely enough, if I download the non-Setapp version from the website, it launches just fine into trial mode with what seems like most (but not all?) of my preferences saved. However, the trial expired so at the moment BTT is completely non-functional for me.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
N/A

Screenshots
N/A

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 13" 2018
  • macOS version: Big Sur 11.6.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.624 (same version for Setapp and website)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Here's a sample from Activity Monitor, you can easily see it gets stuck on a function with mangled name gZ1t9R52ojg1OeXjDvLOCUEHwlEO02A.

This issue is really starting to hurt my productivity. While you are looking into it could I possibly get a temporary license so I can use the version of BTT from the website? I am already paying through Setapp. Thanks for considering.

The sample you attached is for version 3.570, is that intentional? It seems like the hang is coming directly from the Setapp library, is your Setapp running correctly?

Thanks for the quick response! As for the version, I'm not sure how that happened, anyway here's another sample for what is definitely version 3.624 from Setapp.

As for Setapp... I just tried quitting and relaunching another Setapp app (Bartender), and it hung too! Then I checked Activity Monitor, and noticed Setapp Agent was also hung, and after killing it everything is working fine! I can't believe I never thought of that. Thank you!

However, this is a recurring bug and I am sure it will happen again, so I plan to submit a bug report to Setapp. I have a sample of Setapp agent, is there any other information I could send along with the bug report? (what method was called, etc.)

Unfortunately I don't have more insight into Setapp. I think the samples you provided here and another Sample of the Agent should help them get this resolved!