BTT not working after some time

Describe the bug
Sometimes after a certain period of time(don't know the exact time), or after waking up the Laptop(not every time), BTT doesn't work, to get it working again I need to restart the APP.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

MacBook Trackpad

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 15 2018
  • macOS version: Catalina Latest.
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.389

Hi, got the same situation on MacBook Air 2020. Although it restarts itself most of the time, there are some times it doesn't. Seems like it's crashing after the laptop goes to sleep?

1 Like

Hmm, I don't think it's crashing, mine is still opened, I can access all the configurations etc. But it's not working as intended

i have almost the same problem. after sleepingmode, the mbp doesn't recognize touchpad and even the keyboard doesn't work for approx 1 min, after it works again.

Same issue for me. Started yesterday. I did make some minor modifications to my GoldenChaos setup the night before, so I'm wondering if something there is causing this.

Try re-downloading a fresh copy from https://folivora.ai/downloads, this can happen if the app got damaged somehow.

done that, still happens :frowning:

any solution thus far? :disappointed:

I just purchased this month and having the same issue

I'm using right-click to start drawing gestures
either from cold boot or sleep, occasionally the gesture area won't appear
and yes, BTT is still running on the bar, still enabled

I'm on mbp 2017 13" with osx catalina

Still happens... It's not even funny to have to restart the App 2-3 times a day....

Same here. Although it autostarts fine I have to restart everytime I'm back from sleep.

Same happened with Big Sur 11.1. Now same on 11.2

Same here, I have to resstart it every now and then after sleep.