BTT keeps restarting

I have a problem that getting very annoying. It has been doing this for months now.

Ever so often BTT just restarts. Maybe every 10 minutes. Wouldnt be so bad, but it makes the current window out of "focus". So for example if im writing and BTT restarts I have to click on MS Word or the text input stops.

So I guess its just something that makes BTT crash and restart.

I erased BTT and reinstalled it without success.

Macbook Pro m1
Latest OSX
Latest BTT 3.771

BetterTouchToolDebug.zip (124.6 KB)

mhh maybe it crashes for some reason and then restarts. Could you check whether there are any BTT crashlogs in the macOS console app under "Crash Reports"?

I cant find anything there. But a couple of weeks ago I found a .log file from BTT. Cant find where I export that file again? But it said something about a crash from executing Script??

But im shure I found a way to get a .log file where it said something about a crash from some script? Do you know where I find that again? It getting really bad now. I have stop using BTT or I cant write emails anymore.

These logs should be included if you go to "Help => Export Diagnostic Debug Information"

Hi there, I have exactly the same issue. I tried doing a clean install, but it still crashes:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
  • macOS version: Monterey 12.5.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.834
  • GoldenChaos version: 3.563

Here are the 19 crashes log I had this morning. :weary:

Best,