BTT freezes since macOS 12.4

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
Since updating to macOS 12.4.0, BTT freezes quite often. The most prominent bug seems to be the custom snap areas: After having BTT running for some time, the custom snap areas stop working and won't disappear after I "release" a dragged window. The only way to get them to disappear is to restart BTT.
Additionally, currently about once a day, BTT is "not responding" anymore, the only solution is to force quit BTT.
It seems like the problem first appeared when I updated to macOS 12.4.0 (previously running was 12.2.x, no issues with BTT), the issue became more frequent over the past days, I have to restart BTT multiple times per day.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (16", 2021)
  • macOS version: 12.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.786 (1931)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
I have used the "Export Diagnostic Debug Information in BetterTouchTool"-feature the last time BTT froze and am happy to share the results if needed.