BTT does not execute any shortcuts after upgrading on 15" MB Pro w/ Mojave 10.14

Describe the bug
I have tried various keyboard shortcuts since running the update to 2.697 (1002), but none of them have any effect. I also tried restarting.

Example input/output: opt + right arrow key >>> maximize to right half of screen

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
keyboard (I only have keyboard bindings set up)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 15" 2018 MB Pro
  • macOS version: Mojave 10.14
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.697 (1002)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Nothing works, afaict

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section. :white_check_mark:

Strange, they are working fine here.

If possible go to the about tab in BTT and click the "Export debug information" button. This will create a folder called BetterTouchToolDebug on your Desktop that you can send to andreas@folivora.ai (it will allow me to see your exact configuration)

Yes, just sent it to you. I also realized I only tried in one application -- VS Code. Other apps (chrome, slack, etc) seem to respond fine. So this is probably actually a problem with vs code.