BTT disappears on sleep / frequently

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
The configured touchbar disapperas and gets back to the Mac touchbar. It mostly happens after I wake up my Mac from sleep, but it can happen anytime after few hrs work.
The BTT doesn't crash, there is not crash log, it just disappear and I can take it back by "Restart BettrTouchTool" menü. Very annoying and I don't have any idea how I can fix it on my own.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
TouchBar

Screenshots
Not applicable, there is no any error, just disappear BTT touchbar.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro M1, 16 GB
  • macOS version: 11.3
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 3.561

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

debug_information.zip (364.9 KB)

Any thoughts, comment, please? Is there any support or I should forget to use this nice app. :frowning:

unfortunately there is not much you can do, macOS in some situations will switch to the default touch bar.

I’d recommend to configure a keyboard shortcut in BTT to quickly toggle back the BTT touch bar if this happens.