BTT console keeps randomly popping open, and I can't figure out how to stop it!

Describe the bug
BTT console keeps randomly popping open on my Mac. I have a lifetime license and have been using BTT for years, and this only started happening a few weeks ago.

After updating to the most recent version of BTT and the issue kept happening, I figured it was time I submitted a ticket - I found some old threads on here of people experiencing a similar issue, and I'm hoping you can help it stop happening on my end.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Usability seems unaffected, expect for the fact that BTT console pops open a number of times a day, (including during inconvenient times, such as sceenshares)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 2021 16" MacBook Pro w/ M1 Pro and 32gb of RAM
  • macOS version: 13.3.1 (22E261)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 4.070 (2285)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

To troubleshoot: I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, quitting it from the menu and reopening, and turning off the StreamDeck integration (which is the only recent BTT thing I've added), and nothing has help.

Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to attach the logs to this post, so please let me know if/how to send those to you.

It's getting to the point where this is becoming very annoying, especially since BTT has become an indispensable part of my workflow over the years, so I really appreciate your help!

Configuration window appears out of the blue - Bug Reports - BetterTouchTool Community (folivora.ai)

Thanks for the prompt response! I ran the script in terminal, and we'll see if it helps.

To confirm: I can be using the most up-to-date stable version of BTT, right? And do I need to do this terminal command each time the app updates?

Also, there was no feedback or anything after I pasted the command and pressed enter - was something supposed to happen?

Thanks again!!

Yes it will work with the latest BTT. You only need to enter the terminal command once.

There is no confirmation, however make sure to quit BTT before running the command (if BTT was not quit, just run it again when quit)