BetterTouchTool opens and immediately quits. I can't get it to work.

Describe the bug
I've download the latest BetterTouchTool and am on the latest Mac OS Mojave at 10.14.4. It installs fine, and I move it to my Applications folder. As soon as open it, it pops up a welcome screen and immediately quits.

Then, it seems to try and restart itself, and flashes on and off in my menu bar (so it opens, closes, opens, closes, etc. see the GIF below). If I click it while it's open on the menu bar, it stops flashing while I have the menu open, however if I try to open preferences or anything it opens for a second and then immediately quits again. I'm not sure what to do about this.

It seems to work on other Macbooks with no problem, and I don't know why it just doesn't like this one Macbook (which it has been installed on and working previously).

I have restarted my computer and I've tried to uninstall BetterTouchTool fully via CleanMyMac 3 and reinstall it (so maybe that should delete some extra settings), but maybe there is something else I can do to completely wipe it.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
N/A

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 15inch (2015-ish version)
  • macOS version: Mac OS Mojave 10.14.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: Latest downloaded from website (can't get it to open and fully check)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

So, I'm out of luck? I guess a better question would be where can I find ALL the BTT data so I can delete every last scrap of it and try to install again?

Could you try this?
https://folivora.ai/blog/post/13005

Hi Andreas, YES that worked! Thank you! I didn't think to remove it from that list. Now everything works as normal.