BetterTouchTool is causing issues with icons in Dock.

Describe the bug
When I save an image to my downloads folder, it is no longer loading that image in the preview, screenshot below:

I went through troubleshooting with apple and removing BTT from my startup items fixed the issue, but as soon as i launch BTT the issue returns.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
N/A

Screenshots
43%20PM 57%20PM

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro w/ TouchBar 2017
  • macOS version: 10.14
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.645 (954)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

BetterTouchTool doesn't do anything with these icons. I think this is a coincidence, maybe try to observe the behavior for a bit.

Or maybe you have something set up in BTT that causes an enormous CPU load, which prevents the images from rendering?

OK thanks for the reply. Apple likes to point fingers so I wouldn't be shocked if this was coincidence.