BetterSnapTool doesn't work in Mojave v10.14

I've been using BST since I have Macs, over 5 years now and I LOVE IT! My favorite windows management app. So I upgraded to Mojave last week, and BST said I needed to give it access to my laptop via Security & Privacy -> Accessibility. I tried adding it to the Accessibility list but my list was empty and I could not add anything to it. Contacted Apple support and chatted with them for over 1hr and said they didn't really know what was going on and kept saying that since it's a 3rd party app they might not be able to help me much (it didn't solve my problem).
This morning I turned on my laptop and after taking forever to load (it's been taking much longer after the upgrade), miraculously BST was working, and I was thrilled! But after using my laptop for 5min it started freezing really bad, to the point I had to forcefully shut down. When I turned it back on, it wasn't working again and I could not add it to the Accessibility list. I shut it down and turned it back on and BST was working but this time, my laptop froze after 1min of using it.
Does anyone have any idea what is going on? It's really frustrating because I use this app so much since I write and read a lot (it's my work laptop).
Thanks in advance!

This is caused by a bug in macOS Mojave. Sometimes the Apple tcc.db gets corrupted.

First you can try this command and see whether it is able to reset your tcc.db, however most of the time when it is really corrupted that doesn't work:
sudo tccutil reset Accessibility

You can try to run "first aid" in the Apple Disk Utility. Sometimes this will fix such issues.

If that also doesn't help, the only solution is to delete the TCC.db file, however that's complicated because it's protected by SIP.

The (advanced and complicated) steps to delete that corrupted file would be:
0.) Boot into recovery mode
1.) Disable SIP (system integrity protection). Which is a complicated process unfortunately ( https://apple.stackexchange.com/a/208481 )
2.) Delete the tcc.db file (e.g. using this command: sudo rm /Library/Application\ Support/com.apple.TCC/TCC.db )
3.) Enable system integrity protection again (command: csrutil enable )
4.) Reboot the Mac