Better Touch Tool Causes MacBook Pro 16in To Become Unstable

Hi,

I am using BTT version 3.402 (1633) and running BTT has been causing system instability via normal use of primarily the Touch Bar. My system will lock up (even if I close BTT) and the only thing that will fix it is rebooting and clearing my SMC. I've rebooted a few times after experiencing the issue and it does not clear unless I reboot again and reset SMC.

Would appreciate if someone can take a look and let me know what's going on. Thanks!

Macbook Pro 16in i7
OS 10.15.6 Catalina
BTT Version BTT version 3.402 (1633)
Diagnostic Log From Console & BTT Debug Log: AttachedBTT Log Debug & Crash.zip (91.2 KB)

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version:
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Same Mac here, same OS and same BTT and have never had this problem?