avelarix’s Preset - Credits to all of you on this forum

touch-bar

All code was made by people in this forum... I just adapt to myself

VERSION 02

Finder

from left to right ( Window Management - Finder - Sublime App - Go to Folder - Go to Server - Outside Temperature - 7 Day Forecast - Date/Time - Network - System Status )

Global

from left to right ( Window Management - Finder - Sublime App - Outside Temperature - 7 Day Forecast - Date/Time - Network - System Status )

Window Management Botton

Forecast Botton

Network Botton

from left to right ( Public IP - Home IP - Wifi IP - Gateway - Close )

System Status

from left to right ( Airpods battery - Cpu - Mem - Battery - close)

Option key

from left to right ( screen shot selected area to clipboard - screen shot selected area to file - selected window to file - Light/Dark appearance - Hidden files - Airplay - Airdrop Window - Force Quit - Mute/Unmute - Mic on/off - Airplane mode on/off - Eject All External drives - Lock )

Control Key

( Music controls )

Some Apps Notifications

VERSION 01

Finder

from left to right ( Finder - Sublime App - Go to Folder - Go to Server - Date/Time - Network - System Status )

Global

from left to right ( Finder - Sublime App - Now playing - Date/Time - Network - System Status )

Network Botton

from left to right ( Public IP - Home IP - Wifi IP - Gateway - Close )

System Status

from left to right ( Airpods battery - Cpu - Mem - Battery - close)

When I press the option key I get this...

from left to right ( finder - sublime app - screen shot selected area to clipboard - screen shot selected area to file - selected window do file - keyboard light down - keyboard light up - Airplay - Eject All External drives - Mute/unmute Mic - Lock Screen )

Thanks to GoldenChaos and all of you guys

0 Likes

Can you upload the file for this?

0 Likes

Yes i can...

avelarix_BTT.bttpreset (1.5 MB)

Enjoy

1 Like

I love this configuration!

1 Like

@DirtySouth isn't there something you were looking for the other day? (third screenshot)

0 Likes

Yes! This is cool stuff. Thank you! I'm going to use some of this. The tricky thing, and I could be wrong here, is that the ethernet interfaces (NICs) numbering changes from time to time so when you write a script to query NIC info it may not always be accurate. Perhaps I'm mistaken though.

0 Likes

You could make it run every x seconds, or make it run when tapping it

0 Likes

It runs every "x" seconds

1 Like

Missed to hit the reply button to answer @DirtySouth :slightly_smiling_face: He was looking for something like this the other day, if it runs every "x" seconds it should be even more perfect :smiley:

0 Likes

I'm not seeing the Airplane mode button in the file I downloaded. Am I missing something?

0 Likes

Sorry for the sudden name change @avelarix ! There was another “My Preset” by someone else which didn’t work too well :-/

0 Likes

You should upload this to the preset sharing site @avelarix! :smiley:

https://share.folivora.ai

0 Likes

Only in version 2.0 that i have not shared yet!

0 Likes

Hi,

Let me say thank you for all your work in this community. Great job :+1:

Uploaded file:
https://share.folivora.ai/sharedPreset/fe479fb4-8634-4d12-a775-25ac72bfc526

1 Like