AquaTouch -- Supports 40+ Apps, Websites, AND the Native TouchBar!

eeek you probably saw my lazy code!

Really appreciate that help though, I’ll look into that preset sometime soon and probably merge it in

What exactly did you change for Catalina support? I recall removing the iTunes check for quickstrip buttons in the last update

I'm really happy to help, you can contact me anytime!
I'll try to commit the script files I changed in a fork I made of your GitHub Repo. Then I can make a pull-request so you can easily merge them in.

wow complicated, still trying to get my head around how git works :wink:

Calendar widget broken in Catalina due to issues with icalBuddy.

icalBuddy  eventsNow
2019-10-10 10:25:09.345 icalBuddy[72453:3664600] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: 'NSConcreteMutableAttributedString addAttribute:value:range:: nil value'
*** First throw call stack:
(
	0   CoreFoundation                      0x00007fff2df06d63 __exceptionPreprocess + 250
	1   libobjc.A.dylib                     0x00007fff63df5bd4 objc_exception_throw + 48
	2   Foundation                          0x00007fff305641a4 +[NSPointerArray pointerArrayWithOptions:] + 0
	3   icalBuddy                           0x0000000108c0d016 getEventPropStr + 949
	4   icalBuddy                           0x0000000108c0d305 printCalEvent + 452
	5   icalBuddy                           0x0000000108c05b8b main + 1761
	6   libdyld.dylib                       0x00007fff65154405 start + 1
	7   ???                                 0x0000000000000002 0x0 + 2
)
libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException
Abort trap: 6

Thanks for the report,
(eek i don’t understand the logs though)

did iCalBuddy throw any Ui errors?

Unfortunately i’m not able to upgrade to catalina/work on AQT as i’m focusing on other important things

I'll provide a fixed iCalBuddy version soon, maybe later today.

1 Like

Thank you Sir! Looking forward to getting iCalBuddy up and running in my GeekTool applet!

sorry it’s a bit delayed, I think I’ll be able to upload it tomorrow.

Thank you so much for AquaTouch! Loving it so far.

As an annoying American: In the Calendar view, is there any way to make the date read mm/dd/yyyy instead of dd/mm/yyyy? Thank you!

Ah glad I was so slow, the author of the 64bit iCalBuddy version has just uploaded a new Catalina build that fixes various issues:

Hello, i have some problems with the Beats battery' script. The touchbar looks like this

Thank you

1 Like

@evaanm

To change the date format:

Note: this change will be reset after AQT updates

@Andreas_Hegenberg Maybe add a system option for this?

Seems like Catalina is messing up these scripts, I've had reports for AirPods widget errors too.

Unfortunately I'm working on exams so I'm not willing to upgrade to Catalina so far, and I also won't be able to work on AQT for a bit.

Also I don't have these wireless headphones so I'd need a little help to fix it when I can get working.

I'll definitely log this issue to fix when I can get back to AQT work and update to Catalina, Are you comfortable with a PM (on this forum) for debug information?

1 Like

It's good to see you're going strong with these updates, and I love that you're considering performance impact as you do so. I'll say that the external disks widget is fantastic and something I've been looking forward to for a while. However, I'm curious whether my laptop's hard drive is supposed to be showing up as an external drive or not. It seems pretty internal to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Happens to me also, not sure how I can fix it because the code is bare bones simple...

(get name of every disk whose ejectable is true)

Apparantly this disk is *sometimes* ejectable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All I have to work with is this:

Hey @yuuiko, would love to send you coffee money but PayPal wants to charge almost 30% for the privilege. Can you receive money through Venmo or Facebook?

Hi @dadzilla

Thank you so much for considering to gift me! I really appreciate it a lot, however unfortunately I don’t have those other receiving options... Sorry for any inconvenience!

I heard that it may be possible to set the payment as a paypal gift though, which, i heard, deducts the fee on my side rather than on yours, but I can't seem to find information confirming that

Catalina Repairs Begin.

I've just gotten MacOS Catalina, however my exams are still ongoing and I'm having a holiday straight after.

Repairs are beginning but public relase may still take a while. Sorry for the wait.

Visit the GitHub to pickup development alpha versions and track progress in detail.

1 Like

If it's an issue with just the system disks in Catalina, couldn't you just change it to:

(get name of every disk whose ejectable is true and name does not contain "Macintosh HD")

That should filter out the system disks. You'll probably want to wrap it like:

set num_ejectable to count of (every disk whose ejectable is true)
if num_ejectable is greater than 0 then
    get name of every disk whose ejectable is true and name does not contain "Macintosh HD"
end if

I believe get name will throw an error if the matched list is 0 items long.

1 Like

In my case something like "20DJED39-2D87H7F8S-DF9G7G7F-DF7F7KW32" appears as some internal disk name though. I'll see how that one goes but so far I haven't had much issues with it on catalina

Imprint | Privacy Policy