AquaTouch preset triggers still showing on touch bar after deletion

Describe the bug
Some touch bar triggers are still showing on the touch bar for certain apps (for example Spark, Spotify) after deleting a preset. However, these apps do not appear in the sidebar in BTT.

These triggers were part of the AquaTouch preset, which I deleted. I think I tried to transfer some of the app-specific trigger sets to my default preset in the past, and ended up deleting them, but they still show up on the touch bar when I open Spark or Spotify.

When I export my preset, these apps show up in the exported file (did a search for them with textedit), despite them not showing in BTT.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touch bar

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• BetterTouchTool version: 4.016

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
What I did as a workaround is I added the apps back to my preset. This caused all the app-related triggers to show up as well. I then deleted the triggers and the app, which worked. The triggers do not show up anymore on the touch bar.

However, when I export my preset, the app IINA is still showing in the exported file (under the name "IINA •"). I tried to do the same by adding IINA to my preset and then deleting all triggers and the app again. However, no triggers show up when I add the app to BTT and deleting IINA did not remove it from the exported file.

I also tried renaming my IINA app to "IINA •" and repeating the steps, but that also did not work.