Appspecific Settings in BetterSnapTool

I've noticed that the appspecific settings for standard snap areas in BST remain intact even after an uninstall/re-install

Is there a way to initialize or delete these settings? Or even better, mass edit them instead of tweaking them individually?

I'm using BST 1.9

You can delete this folder (while BST is quit): ~/Library/Application Support/BetterSnapTool (Go there via Finder => Go => Go To Folder, make sure to include the ~)

Unfortunately mass editing is currently not possible.

Thanks for the quick reply :slight_smile:

Deleting the storedata-folder in ~/Library/Application Support/BetterSnapTool does not reset the appspecific settings

I've also tried deleting the cache-files in ~/Library/Caches/com.hegenberg.BetterSnapTool and the .plist in ~/Library/Preferences but BST still keeps the a.settings

It's not a big deal setting new specific sizes for multiple apps but it would be neat to be able to reset everything and have a clean slate to start from

BST 1.9, macOS Mojave Version 10.14.2

ahh sorry, I thought you meant custom snap areas.

These custom app sizes are saved in the normal app preferences that are located in ~/Library/Preferences/com.hegenberg.BetterSnapTool.plist

You can also reset using this terminal command: defaults delete com.hegenberg.BetterSnapTo

The terminal command did the trick :slight_smile: A convenient way to reset all BST settings, including the appspecific ones

I guess a couple of letters went missing in your post so the command should be: defaults delete com.hegenberg.BetterSnapTool

Right?

Thanks again. BST is awesome and I can't imagine ever using my Mac without it. Just gave it a 5 star App Store rating (thought I did a long time ago)

Thank you! Yes, sorry I was responding from my smartphone and apparently missed a few characters :slight_smile: