Application-specific and system-wide icon intermixed in TouchBar

Describe the bug
The last version (2.687 [992]) messed up my Touch Bar settings.
Now the Global Shortcut (available system wide) are intermixed with application-specific ones. On the attached screenshot, the arrows, envelop, battery, histogram, THL icons are "systemwide" and should be packed on the left of the TouchBar while the colored buttons are specific the the Mail application and should be on the right. In addition, in the previous version, only the Application-Specific icons were scrollable (when too many) while here everything is scrolling when touching the bar.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBookPro Trackpad

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
    MacBookPro 2017
  • macOS version:
    Mojave 10.14.2
  • BetterTouchTool version:
    2.687 [992]
    Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

You can now set a "display order" for every button /widget to determine its position when mixing global and app specific triggers. This is much more powerful than the previous "before / after" option.

In most cases the old order should automatically work, but that wasn't possible wizh some setups.

If you set all global triggers to -1, they will be on the left.

Thanks Andreas.
I imposed all the system-wide icon to be except the battery button that I put on the right. I actually did not use the "display order" numbers but use the menu "Item Placement" in the customization window (double click on the touchbar action). Works like a charm.
Thanks again,
Franck