I'm kinda super pissed right now.
- Have Apple Script Widget opened and the script in the overlaying window
- Hit ⌘A to select it all
- For some reason the window was not selected, so click somewhere in the window and hit ⌘A again
- The script is selected, now paste the script you desire (I needed to replace a script from one apple widget with something I wrote in the Script Editor)
- Close the window and find that all of your Apple Script widgets now have the script you just pasted into one window
- ⌘Z not possible (of course, it's not fun otherwise)
This is how my Touch Bar looked before
And now, mail icons everywhere (my script should display that icon)
After I checked, the script that displays the mail icon is in literally every apple script widget, replaced the original scripts.
Man, you need to fix the priorities of your windows!!
v.2.839 on a MacBook Pro 15" 2019 running macOS 10.14.5