App specific keys & widget. buttons no longer working for app

I have a bunch of app specific shortcut keys and Touch Bar widgets for 'Lightroom' Suddenly, I think after a Lightroom upgrade, these stopped working. Shortcuts just gave a beep and Touch Bar widgets no longer appeared when Lightroom was active.

So, I added another app to the app list, selecting the Lightroom app - showed as 'Lightroom Classic' - and started dragging shortcuts and widgets from Lightroom to Lightroom Classic. The shortcuts are now working but I'm not seeing any of my app specific Touch Bar widgets or groups when I bring Lightroom frontmost unless I restart BTT when I see them but they disappear when I switch to another app and back again. Sometimes

Duplicating into a new app, though, is less than ideal because I'm running Python scripts which reference widget UUIDs and obviously all of these would now need changing. It's looking like BTT doesn't like something that's changed with the Lightroom upgrade. Is there a way to point the existing app specific widgets and shortcuts to the new app?

**Affected input device keyboard, Touch Bar that I know of

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: 10.14.5 (18F132)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.801