All keys increase volume, blocking view of screen because of the volume overlay

Describe the bug
Any keypress causes the volume to increase. This is not the big problem—the big problem is that I can no longer view my screen because of the large overlay that blocks the center of the screen any time I type.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Any keyboard, either my Bluetooth keyboard or my internal keyboard.

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
  • macOS version: 10.14.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.858

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

It has been happening for a few days. I assumed it would go away with the next alpha update since it's such a huge blocker.

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

do you have any keyboard shortcut or key sequence defined that has the volume up gesture assigned?

I don't know why it would trigger on every key press, thus it world be great if you could provide an export of your preset (here or via Andreas@folivora.ai)

Yes, I managed to isolate the item in my configuration that was related to this issue.Problem.bttpreset (19.6 KB)

Removing this from my main configuration removed the problem, and using this preset with only this one setting preserved the problem. I don't remember in which version this setting began to cause the described behavior, but since it was a leftover from some experiments, I just deleted it. Nonetheless, it may be exposing a bug, so you may want to investigate when you have time, after handling more pressing concerns.

Ah, it's because of this Key Sequence in the preset:

It only has two up keys, but none of them is marked as required - thus it currently triggers for every key event. It's kind of a bug / configuration error mix. You should be fine just deleting that Key Sequence.
The issue didn't show before because BTT then didn't allow "up events only", this has changed recently to bring more flexibility.