Description of bug:
- In Safari and Chrome browsers, I use the "3 Finger swipe left/right" gestures for "3F Swipe Left (Page Back)" and "3F Swipe Right (Page Forward)"
- Sometimes these gestures stop working. Note that the MacOS' native pinch-to-zoom stops working in browsers as well. The only solution that I've found is to restart the computer.
- I also use "4 Finger Swipe left/right" to switch between open tabs. This action always works fine, and still works even when the 3-finger swipe action stops working.
Affected input device:
MacBook Pro 13" Trackpad (late 2013)
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 13" (late 2013)
- macOS version: Mojave 10.14.1 (18B75)
- BetterTouchTool version: 2.428
THANKS FOR THE HELP!