3.333v - Broken BTT action sequence execution when triggered by Trackpad Corner Click on Selected Text

Each action assigned to the trigger is only executed after repeated trackpad press - meaning BTT will pause after each step and move forward only AFTER the subsequent trackpad interaction (click in my case)

• so in the video example, I’m pressing the trackpad 4 times to execute and complete the whole 4-action step list (instead of the whole command task executed in 0.7s after one corner click)

I've noticed that thing after a new "stable" version 3.333 was updated a couple of hours before. But also noticed I appears on the entire 3.3xx batch as I was downgrading one by one until landed on the 3.220 (1397) that I'm using now.

Affected input device
Trackpad

Screenshots
https://snap.clrpeak.com/d5u04Kq1

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MBP 16inch 2019
  • macOS version: Catalina 10.15.3
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.333
    Latest working I found is 3.220 (1397) - using it now
    All 3.3xx seem to have that broken.

Thanks for reporting!
It would be awesome if you could check whether this works again with 3.334 (will be available via "check for alpha updates in 5 minutes).

Did this happen in all applications for you?

Thanks Andreas! 3.334 seems to be ok now!
BTW, the sequences were also broken on the LastPass.app but that is the only app apart from Brave I'm using the actions for, so not sure about the others. Also, after the post I noticed the same was happening via Touchbar where I keep some of my sequence trigger buttons (WordPress auto-logins, Ahrefs search shortcuts, etc.). This is also fixed now there - so it wasn't just a Trackpad.